Given the current recommendation of social distancing and COVID-19 we wanted to let our clients know what we are doing to help with this issue:
1. We are implementing a no hand shake policy until this issue is resolved.
2. If you are feeling unwell or are not sure if you have come into contact with someone who is ill, please do not come to the office.
3. We are offering creative solutions so you don’t have to attend the office – credit card payments over the phone, advice over emails, meetings over telephone, exchanging documents over email, and other solutions. Unfortunately, with any documents you need to sign under oath, you will need to attend the office but we will see if we can postpone such meetings.
4. We are sanitizing and cleaning the office, door-handles, pens, and desk surfaces daily.
5. We are going to ask visitors to the office to use our provided hand-sanitizer upon entering and leaving the office.
6. If any member of our office develops symptoms we are going to ask them to self-quarantine for 14 days. Please note that we will ensure that our lawyers have access to emails at home during specific windows of time.
Your health, and the health of our community, is of paramount importance to us. We will all get through this together.